Run RedSensortoCloud with Developer Studio

Hello

I have “RedSensorToCloud” already runnig but building the application with commands. It generates the file " mangoOH.wp77xx.update"

This application has dependencies with “LedService”, “DataHub” and “Battery”. When downloading the application in the WP7702 appears these 3 applications running.

There should be some documentation about that. Before “RedSensortoCloud” didn´t have these dependencies.

When trying to complile “RedSensorToCloud” using developer Studio updating the Developer estudio to Legato Frameworks 18.09 I have follow these indications

Adding newest version Legato Framework into Developer Studio.
I generate all the files without issue but they don´t run OK . File “mangoOH.wp77xx.update” generate by developer studio only generate the “Datahub” when is downloading on the modules. Then I have add “Led Service” and “BatterY” but application does not run anyway. I doný know why.

When creating the project I import the Project from a existing code and then I browse from mangoh/MangoOH.

Previously I have configuree the DS environment for MangOH projects.
In the Window > Preferences > C/C++ > Build > Environment , add:

1. a MANGOH_ROOT variable pointing to the MangOH clone (i.e. /home/mangoh/mangOH )
  2. a MANGOH_BOARD variable equals to the board you’re targeting (either RED or GREEN ).

I would like to run the samples with “Developer Studio” and changes on the basics application and dependencies should be documented.
Now “RedSensortoCloud” depens on these 3 applications “Battery”, “DataHub “and “LedService” and they are not linked using Developer Studio of the VM.

I need to set up a path for a interface or component but it looks I haven´t done in the right way.This is what I have done.

I have added the new app dependencies defined in sdef file of MangOH.sdef adding the appropriate paths in the project properties > C/C++ build > Settings dialog, in Interfaces or Dependencies sections but still i have the same problem. I´m still missing something.
${CURDIR}/interfaces
$LEGATO_ROOT/apps/sample/dataHub
${CURDIR}/apps/BatteryService
Components
“{CURDIR}/components” {CURDIR}/apps/RedSensorToCloud
“${CURDIR}/apps/BatteryService/battery”
“${CURDIR}/apps/RedSensorToCloud”
I would like to run the samples with “Developer Studio” and changes on the basics application and dependencies should be documented

Attach the following:

1. Mail with the instrucctions to add a no official Legato version to Developer Studio
  2. Screen shot with the paths in the project properties > C/C++ build > Settings dialog, in Interfaces or Dependencies

@Larumbe, the first “mangoOH.wp77xx.update” was generated with which legato version ?