We are using the default.sdef from legato which is installed via leaf:
So I tried it again, but the system doesn’t change. Please see the attached log: update-log (380.4 KB)
When I check the errors I can see this line:
Aug 18 10:24:25 swi-mdm9x28-wp user.err Legato: =ERR= | startSystem/framework T=main | start.c GetStatus() 1208 | Failed to read status of system '2' (No such file or directory).
But the folder is there:
root@swi-mdm9x28-wp:~# legato status
1 [good] <-- current
root@swi-mdm9x28-wp:~# ls /legato/systems/
It would be really bad if this happens in production. As I said, this only happens on one of our boards. The other ones are working fine.
The one that makes the problems has this legato version:
root@swi-mdm9x28-wp:~# legato version