Legato Framework 19.09.0 not building

I am new to Legato framework. Just received my mangOH Red and following the Startup instructions.
Following that, I have updated the Legato Application Framework to 19.09.0. I tried to do build for Mangoh Red and getting error for not able to build rtosComponentBuildScript.cpp.

error: ‘model::MemPoolSize_t’ has not been decleared

I am not sure, if there is compatibility issue here.
Any help is appreciated.

@roopakingole

Welcome! Can you please provide additional detail what module you have and what tools you are using to build?

I have MangOH Red with WP7601 on it.

What I did so far:

1. Created VM based on the image published on the website.

2. Was able to build the update package out of the box.

3. I updated the mangOH using “git pull && git submodule update --init” . Thats when I see the error as below:

/home/mangoh/legato_framework/legato/modules/WiFi/service/daemon/Component.cdef:15:4: error: Couldn’t find source file ‘/home/mangoh/legato_framework/legato/modules/WiFi/service/platformAdaptor//home/mangoh/legato_framework/legato/modules/WiFi/service/platformAdaptor/ti/pa_wifi.sh/pa_wifi_client_ti.c
Makefile:131: recipe for target ‘red_wp76xx’ failed

/home/mangoh/legato_framework/legato/modules/WiFi/service/daemon/Component.cdef

In line 15, change to the followings:

// {LEGATO_WIFI_ROOT}/service/platformAdaptor/{LEGATO_WIFI_PA}/pa_wifi_client_ti.c
// {LEGATO_WIFI_ROOT}/service/platformAdaptor/{LEGATO_WIFI_PA}/pa_wifi_ap_ti.c

{LEGATO_WIFI_ROOT}/service/platformAdaptor/ti/pa_wifi_client_ti.c {LEGATO_WIFI_ROOT}/service/platformAdaptor/ti/pa_wifi_ap_ti.c