Flash size wp7607

What do you mean by “update the device tree changes”?
Please give some example

If you want to add kernel driver to legato system, you might have a look on here about how to include driver in sdef file.

Thanks @jyijyi.
For example, if I want to reconfigure SPI pins and chip select in kernel/arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom/mdm9607-wp76xx.dtsi file. What would you recommend the best way to make and apply changes? Is it possible to create and apply patch with changes to the legato Yocto build or can the changes be made using legato application framework?
Cheers,

I think this must be changed in yocto.cwe.

Hi,
How to install libraries to /mnt/flash instead of in /usr/lib as part of the Yocto build?
Thanks,

Have you tried to copy the required library to /mnt/flash after boot up?

I will need this at build time.

My problem is that I have a large number of Python libraries to install, and rootfs has run out of space. I wanted to install the libs in /mnt along with my application, at build time. Is there a way to do this?

I saw in the release note of R16 (wp76 module), the system rootfs is increased quite a lot when compared to R13. Is it enough for you?
But you need to use new module come out from Sierra factory which already in R16.

If you are using old module, probably you need to zip up all the python libraries, use a legato application to bundle to zip file, and then extract it to /tmp folder when boot up, finally create some dynamic link in /lib or /usr/lib to link to the python libraries in /tmp.