Stuck in Low Power Mode - Image Preference Mismatch

Did you get this resolved? I have two Mc 7455’s stuck in LPM due to carrier name missmatch. Tried flashing so many different firmwares. I thought the first one was due to the card being an engineering sample. but the second is not and has the same problem. GOBIMEN is not in AT!CUSTOM

I never heard anything back from anyone on this thread. I am guessing its dead. I have 2 as well I am unable to get them to go online.

My first one never worked. LPM from the start. I went through so much with it, tried a bunch of suggestions from LtEfix, and finally decided it must be an engineering card and that it was hopeless. The second card was working fine but the firmware was from 2016 so I figured since it started out working (something the other card never did) and because its a production model that updating the firmware would be painless. But instantly it stopped working and went into LPM exhibiting the same behavior as the other card. Talk about regret. This is how it started out

Now all I have is Low power, carrier name miss-match etc.

I was able to get one to go online once. I then ran Daniel Woods scripts and that didn’t fix them either. I had some modem guru’s from LTEHACKS help and we were unable to get them online. My 2 modems came from Aliexpress.com and I was able to get a full refund on them. I still have the modems and would like to get them up and running if possible. I have exhausted all my resources to this point.

Sounds like the exact same situation I’m in. Both mine are from AliExpress as well. I too ran the Daniel Wood’s scripts. I’ve gotten a refund on the first card, haven’t started the process for the other card. I have a 3rd card I just ordered from Amazon, will probably leave the firmware alone if it works lol. I had two other builds from last year that used Mc7455 from AliExpress, they both worked and I didn’t mess with the firmware. After I spent so much time on that engineering sample I felt pretty comfortable flashing so I figured this last one would be a cake walk.

Sounds like we bought the same ones. I bought 2 from a guy on eBay and they both worked great right out of the package. One thing I did notice is my 2 from China didn’t have a C E logo on them nor was the IMEI wasn’t on my china ones. The ones from ebay do and they worked first time.

The first non working one was like yours, my second one has the CE logo. I believe the non logo ones are engineering samples

Hi @gurutedd and @wannaspeed, sorry for the delayed response. The MC7455 isn’t a Legato enabled device, and some of the same topics from above in this thread aren’t applicable. Can you issue AT!PCINFO? to narrow down what’s preventing the device from going online, if the problem is still happening for you?

FWIW, the forum.sierrawireless.com forum would be the more relevant forum for MC7455, but I did a very quick scan for similar problems there and didn’t find a matching topic. Maybe a little more detail would uncover something similar though.

Thanks,
Ryan