MangOH red GPIO access with legatoDeveloper studio wp77xx

Hi, I am beginner to legato developer studio , i want to access GPIO on WP7702 device.
I am trying to create a legato application with gpio i stuck with following error
** ERROR:
/home/user/legato/workspace/gpio/gpioComponent/Component.cdef:5:2: error: Couldn’t find file ‘le_sensorGpio=le_gpio.api.’
make: *** [target] Error 1
Makefile:37: recipe for target ‘target’ failed
make: Leaving directory ‘/home/user/legato/workspace/gpio/Target_Legato_Debug’

anyone know why these is happening?

you can refer to my sample application attached and see if it can be compiled.
GPIO_CF3_Demo.rar (230.3 KB)

Hi,
Thanks for quick response not able to build the GPIO_CF3_Demo application.
getting error
/GPIO_CF3_Demo/gpioCf3PinComponent_GPIO_CF3_Demo/gpioCf3Pin.c:65:42: error: unused variable ‘ref’ [-Werror=unused-variable]
le_gpioPin22_ChangeEventHandlerRef_t ref = le_gpioPin22_AddChangeEventHandler(LE_GPIOPIN22_EDGE_FALLING, Pin22ChangeCallback, &Pin22, 0);
^~~
At top level:
/home/user/Downloads/GPIO_CF3_Demo/gpioCf3PinComponent_GPIO_CF3_Demo/gpioCf3Pin.c:126:13: error: ‘SecondCallbackTest’ defined but not used [-Werror=unused-function]
static void SecondCallbackTest()
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
Makefile:37: recipe for target ‘target’ failed

put “-Wno-error=unused-variable” and “-Wno-error=unused-function” in Project Properties > C/C++ Build > Settings-> mkapp Tool → C build option → Additional compiler option

Hi,
Thanks its working :+1:
But the only thing is every time i start developer studio i need to make respective change or add that line, Why its so??

The default compiler will regard warning as error. That is why you cannot compile the program.
In case in the future, your application has similar warning problem, you need to add those flag in the properties for your application.

Hi,
trying to blink led with GPIO (HIGH/LOW) .cdef file
** ERROR:
/home/user/legato/workspace/test_gpio/test_gpioComponent/Component.cdef:5:2: error: Couldn’t find file ‘le_gpioPin35=le_gpio.api.’

Thanks in advance

why are you still using your own application?
Why don’t you modify my application as it can be compiled?

Trying to implement own application which include GPIO functionality (on/off) in case error, so need to understand what it is? and why it is?? in terms of error

You can port your code to my application, then you will know which line in the code is making the problem as my application can already be compiled.

Or you can put your project here and let us reproduce the issue.