Please note that Legato 16.07 bundles for WP8548 and WP750X are now available.
These bundles are both usable for Linux command line Legato apps development and for new Developer Studio 4.1.1 IDE (Linux and Windows).
If you need (or prefer) to do a fresh install, please refer to these Getting Started pages:
- Legato Application Development Kit for Linux host
- Legato Application Development Kit for Windows host
Developer Studio Upgrade
If you’re already running Developer Studio 4.X, you may want to upgrade to Developer Studio 4.1.1
Developer Studio 4.1.1 is compatible with Legato versions from 16.01 to 16.07, and is mandatory to use Legato 16.07 packages.
Update to Developer Studio 4.1.1 shall be proposed when you start the IDE; you just need to accept the upgrade.
CLI tools Upgrade
If you’re using CLI tools for Legato apps development, you can upgrade by running these steps:
- Refer to legato-spm page to upgrade to the latest tool version
- Use legato-spm command to install the latest packages version
- If you are running Developer Studio 3.X, please refer to this post for migration instructions
- On Windows hosts, if you want to use Legato 16.01 or 16.04 versions, you’ll need to install Legato 16.07 anyway. Indeed, we’re now bundling the VM necessary for non-Linux hosts builds directly in the Legato SDK (starting from Legato 16.07 version)
Enjoy using these new Legato and Developer Studio versions!