About the VSCode category

An area to discuss the new style of IDE for Legato Development. Please post your feedback and any issues you run into. The Legato Plugin is still in a Preview state and we are actively developing new features.

I am starting with the FX30S and evaluating the possibility of using vscode over the classic shell commands for leaf. I am struggling a bit on converting some mqtt examples from the github as the structure of the folders seems quite different. Is there any documentation I can refer to? As there is no much available more then the tutorial on how to install the plugin on vscode…

I have realized that I was using obsolete code, now I am referring to this:
(Search · mqtt · GitHub)

I can build a basic app for the FX30, compiled and installed, it runs ok.
Next would be to create an app for publishing to AWS IoT Core, so I have created the app and code following what was on the repository, when I try to compile I get the following errors:

error: unknown type name ‘mqtt_SessionRef_t’; did you mean ‘le_msg_SessionRef_t’?
mqtt_SessionRef_t MQTTSession;

so I am missing the definition of the struct, which should be provided by the mqtt.api in the mqttClient, my question is how is this included in vscode?