Unrecognized section name 'kernelModules'

Hi all,
I was trying to add a kernel module using legato 16.01 framework following this guide http://legato.io/legato-docs/latest/yoctoOutofTreeKernelModule.html
but I’m facing this problem.
I have created the .ko, .mdef (in the same directory of .ko) files, and modify the system.sdef file in the legato root folder in order to add

kernelModules:
{ path_to_hello.mdef }

Done this, my intentions were to give the commands “make” and “make ar7” into the legato folder in order to have un update-file int the legato/build/ar7 to flash on the board.

The problem is that ones gave the command “make” I obtain the error:

rm -f system.sdef
ln -s default.sdef system.sdef
mksys -t localhost -w build/localhost/system -o build/localhost system.sdef \
        -i interfaces/modemServices \
        -i interfaces/positioning \

[1/1] Regenerating build script
FAILED: mksys --dont-run-ninja "-t" "localhost" "-w" "build/localhost/system" "-o" "build/localhost" "system.sdef" "-i" "interfaces/modemServices" "-i" "interfaces/positioning"
** ERROR:
.../legato/packages/legato.framework.16.1.5.m1/resources/legato/system.sdef:41:13: error: Unrecognized section name 'kernelModules'.
ninja: error: rebuilding 'build/localhost/system/build.ninja': subcommand failed
Makefile:319: recipe for target 'system_localhost' failed
make[1]: *** [system_localhost] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '.../legato/packages/legato.framework.16.1.5.m1/resources/legato'
Makefile:49: recipe for target 'default' failed
make: *** [default] Error 2

Any suggestion?

HI,
Please set the tool chain and make it once again
export WP85_TOOLCHAIN_DIR=~/legato/packages/legato.sdk.16.10.1.fx30_wp85-pdk-x86_64-201706301655/resources/toolchain/native/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi

simalartly set toolchain for ar7