Timeout error while flashing

Hi,
I got run time fatal error while flashing reason : Time out
this problem is not occurred before. please guide me .
I am using wp module
Thanks and regards,
K Subrahmaniam

Do you mean using exe file in windows platform?
Or you are flashing via Developer studio?

Did you try push the FW spk file to module /tmp by scp command and using “fwupdate download FW.spk” to upgrade?

Thank you for immediate response.
I am using developer studio in windows with module wp7505.
one more problem is serial port name changes always. please guide me how to know which port is using and how to save the serial port settings to not change the port .yesterday it works with ttyHS0. Today it is showing a error it is stopped. ttyhsl1, ttyhsl2 are also not working. and serial read program worked well but write is not working .
Thanks and regards,
K Subrahmaniam

sound strange that the /dev/ttyHS0 was available yesterday but today disappeared.
What have you changed?

I have not changed any connection. small timer program application is not running while flashing . it show timer is not running can not be stoped. in .adef file should i add any reqires .
Please suggest me any .
Thanks and regards,
K Subrahmaniam

What is the value of at! mapuart?

Hi
It’s value is 17,2 . I am trying to configure to 17,1 but it’s value is 17,2 . I want to access the external data from uart 1.
Thanks
K Subrahmaniam

“17” for UART1 is correct now.
do you see /dev/ttyHS0 ? This port should be for UART1 in data mode using by legato application.

Thank you
I will try . Is there any way to fix it in program . Timer handler also not working . I write timer for 60 sec repeat 10 times
Thanks
Subrahmaniam

Hi

I am getting this error ttyhs0 is locked and no other port is working

Hi,
Thank you its working. serial write is not working. actually my aim is to read serial port whenever data is there. write operation is intentional . I used serialfdmonitor handler funtion for serial read. its working. but write operation is not working . it shows number of bytes write correctly. but on other side data is not coming. I don’t understand how to use close(fd) call for the above condition . suggest me that and should i use any function after write call to work it properly. if close(fd) is used how read is performed continuously. please give some guidance.
Thanks and regards,
K Subrahmaniam

Please have a look here that uart1 should be working on mangoh red board.

How to start UART communication on UART1 port ie pin(8,10) on mangOH red using WP7502? - #8 by jyijyi

Hi,
Thank you it’s working well. Write operation using legato apis like le_setframing etc is also working but it writes 0s on the other side .
Thanks and regards
K Subrahñmaniam

Thank you ,
now I am writing tcpip program it shows program crashed while flashing . after data caonnection and sockfd created. error occurs at connect system call. I used bindings in .adef file. serivces in .cedf file.
please suggest me any pre requisites for tcp ip program . I used data connection function from modem demo also. should i include any files .
Thanks and regards,
K Subrahmaniam

Please create new topic on your issue.

Hi,
Thank you now i am looking for rtc program . Any code is there.
thanks
K Subrahmaniam

Please create new topic, this is not related to “timeout-error-while-flashing”.