Sources for release 15, legato 21

Hi,

I have used leaf to obtain sources for FX30-CATM (Release 15.0.5.002 + Legato 21.05.0) but this is failing a compile. I had all kinds of issues with repo tool but finally got leaf getsrc legato and leaf getsrc swi-linux to complete. Yocto Build fails

RROR: linux-msm-4.14.253-r1 do_patch: Applying patch ‘0001-tty-serial-Enable-IOCTL-command-to-get-and-set-UART1.patch’ on target directory ‘/home/epuser/work/legato_21/swi-linux-src/build_bin/tmp/work-shared/swi-mdm9x28-wp/kernel-source’
Command Error: ‘quilt --quiltrc /home/epuser/work/legato_21/swi-linux-src/build_bin/tmp/work/swi_mdm9x28_wp-poky-linux-gnueabi/linux-msm/4.14.253-r1/recipe-sysroot-native/etc/quiltrc push’ exited with 0 Output:
Applying patch 0001-tty-serial-Enable-IOCTL-command-to-get-and-set-UART1.patch
can’t find file to patch at input line 27
Perhaps you used the wrong -p or --strip option?

Is there any alternative location where I can download the complete linux sources from ?

Any help with the error above ?

Sunil

never mind. The issue was due to mach-qcom being absent. mach-msm was a symbolic link to mach-qcom but leaf fails for this and I had removed the symbolic link. Having both mach-qcom and mach-msm directories helped resolved.

My earlier question still stands.

Where can I download the linux sources for R15 beta releases ?

you can see this document as example for WP76 for downloading yocto source from Github:

Here is the official document:

Here is the link in github for FX30-catM

Thank you.
I followed instructions to use repo (instead of leaf getsrc)
repo init -u ssh://git@github.com/legatoproject/manifest -m products/fx30-catm/releases/Release15.0.5.002.xml -g default,-cache,proprietary
and followed by repo sync.

It is missing the meta-columbia* directory which I saw was present after running
leaf getsrc swi-linux.

To summarize,

I used Ubuntu 16.04
leaf getsrc swi-linux works but only after fixing errors thrown by repo tool
using repo and the manifest will also work but it is missing one directory that is critical to the build

leaf getsrc swi-linux works but only after fixing errors thrown by repo tool

Do you mean you can download and compile successfully now?

yes I can download via leaf. But on 16.04 it throws errors in the repo tool. I had to manually copy the repo tool (newer version) and then try again. I also am able to compile.