modemDaemon Pin/Puk Semaphore state error

Hi guys,

I am testing the stability of my system letting it running for a while (more than 10 hours).
My application sends ping messages through MQTT to the airvantage platform (from Sierra Wireless).

During 8-9 hours I have a stable communication (PING from my app and PINGRESP from the arivantage platfomr).
Then I have the following message in the logs:
–8<--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dec 20 04:54:51 fx30 user.warn Legato: -WRN- | modemDaemon[576]/le_pa T=unknown | pa_sim_qmi.c StateChangeHandler() 1009 | Pin/Puk Semaphore state error
Dec 20 04:54:51 fx30 user.warn Legato: -WRN- | modemDaemon[576]/le_pa T=main | pa_sim_qmi.c MapSimState() 827 | More than one application 2
Dec 20 04:54:51 fx30 user.warn Legato: -WRN- | modemDaemon[576]/le_pa T=main | pa_sim_qmi.c RetrieveSimApplicationType() 1744 | More than one application 2)
Dec 20 04:54:51 fx30 user.err Legato: =ERR= | modemDaemon[576]/le_pa_default T=main | pa_sim_default.c pa_sim_GetCardEID() 121 | Unsupported function called
Dec 20 04:55:13 fx30 user.debug Legato: DBUG | mqttService[584]/mqttComponent T=main | mqttClient.c mqttClient_pingExpiryHndlr() 256 | <— PING
–>8--------------------------------------------------------------------------
the message in BOLD is the one I am focused on.
For information, I am using the framework 17.10.0 of legato.

Do you have any idea ?
Best regards

Hi Benrey,
This is just a warning message(Pin/Puk Semaphore state error), This message will be reported when the semaphore which was created for some state synchronization is removed.
Did you face any problem after receving this warning message? You were not able to PING and receive PING repsonse from airvantage after this message? If yes, Please provide the entire logs. Also provide the details of module used and firmware version used.

Regards,
Muralidhara N.