Hey! I have a Problem Sandboxing an App of mine!
I wrote an Mqtt app that connects to an external Mqtt Broker via cellular connection. When setting sandboxed: false in the .adef file it works fine and without problems.
When setting sandboxed to true and rebuilding the App it cannot connect to the broker anymore. I tried adding the “requires” section in the .adef but there were no apparent files in the log that need to be added.
I also used sbhelper to build and trace the app, this added a bunch of different files but it still doesn’t work in Sandboxed mode.
I also tried using strace -f but get Could not exec ‘strace’. No such file or directory in the log