Building a component fails in DS

Hallo Everyone,

I am building a component in Sierra Wireless studio using Legato 18.09 for WP77-WP77XX and every time I get this Error: “Legato builder: ** ERROR: INTERNAL ERROR: Trying to get target info ‘N6target20LinuxComponentInfo_tE’, which is not set for the current target” and sometimes I get another error “lexing error”. Could you please help me out figuring out the problem?

Thanks

how to reproduce the issue?
Does your DS OK to build a helloworld application?

I have built the helloWorld project successfully, but there is a differnce here because in my project I am trying to build only the component using mkcomp and not the app using mkapp. I have realized that when I try to change the target platform from Legato 18.09 for WP85-WP77XX to Legato 18.09 for WP77-WP77XX the error of ** ERROR: INTERNAL ERROR: Trying to get target info ‘N6target20LinuxComponentInfo_tE’, which is not set for the current target" disappears and is replaced with the “lexing error” one. When I try to know what produces the lexing error exactly I can see it is in the auto-generated makefile “target:
$(MKCOMMAND)”

ninja: error: Component…/Target_Legato_Debug/build.ninja:82: lexing error

I don’t see problem with mkcomp in DS:

Yes, I have built also helloWorldComponent successfully

But still couldn’t figure out what does this mean **** ERROR:**
INTERNAL ERROR: Trying to get target info ‘N6target20LinuxComponentInfo_tE’, which is not set for the current target.
Makefile:37: recipe for target ‘target’ failed

what is making this error?
Can you port your component to helloworld component to understand this?

I have found the error. Part of it was because I am using the wrong toolchain wp85 instead of wp77 and the other part was becuase an environment variable was not set.
Thanks a lot for your support and help