Application Data Connection test failed


#1

hi, forum

I Import the application dcsTest project from the /home/os-freya/Legato/workspace/apps/test/dataConnectionService/

But it was failed when it run on the legato even there was no error when I building project.
See the logs below:
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | app.c CreateFileLink() 1411 | Created file link ‘/legato/systems/current/apps/dcsTest/read-only/lib/libComponent_dcsTestComp.so’ to '/legato/systems/current/appsWriteable/dcsTest/lib/
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | app.c CreateFileLink() 1411 | Created file link ‘/legato/systems/current/apps/dcsTest/read-only/bin/dcsTest’ to ‘/legato/systems/current/appsWriteable/dcsTest/bin/dcsTest’.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | resourceLimits.c SetRLimitValue() 282 | Setting resource limit maxCoreDumpFileBytes to value 102400.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | resourceLimits.c SetRLimitValue() 282 | Setting resource limit maxFileBytes to value 102400.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | resourceLimits.c SetRLimitValue() 282 | Setting resource limit maxLockedMemoryBytes to value 8192.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | resourceLimits.c SetRLimitValue() 282 | Setting resource limit maxFileDescriptors to value 256.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | resourceLimits.c SetRLimitValue() 282 | Setting resource limit maxMQueueBytes to value 512.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | resourceLimits.c SetRLimitValue() 282 | Setting resource limit maxThreads to value 20.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | resourceLimits.c SetRLimitValue() 282 | Setting resource limit maxQueuedSignals to value 100.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | proc.c proc_Start() 1104 | Starting process ‘dcsTest’ with pid 12595
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[12595]/supervisor T=main | proc.c proc_Start() 1072 | Execing 'dcsTest’
Jan 6 00:59:38 | serviceDirectory[445]/serviceDirectory_exe T=main | serviceDirectory.c DispatchToServer() 713 | Client (uid 0 ‘root’, pid 12595) disagrees with server (uid 0 ‘root’, pid 480) on protocol ID of service 'dcsTest.dcsTestCo
Jan 6 00:59:38 | UNKNOWN[12595]/framework T=main | messagingSession.c ReceiveSessionOpenResponse() 684 | Unexpected server response: -6 (LE_FAULT).
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | proc.c proc_SigChildHandler() 1777 | Process ‘dcsTest’ (PID: 12595) has exited with exit code 1.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | proc.c GetFaultAction() 1593 | No fault action specified for process ‘dcsTest’. Assuming ‘ignore’.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | app.c app_SigChildHandler() 2982 | Process ‘dcsTest’ in app ‘dcsTest’ faulted: Ignored.
Jan 6 00:59:38 | supervisor[427]/supervisor T=main | apps.c DeactivateAppContainer() 209 | Application ‘dcsTest’ has stopped.

How can i fix it, please advises, thanks.

Regards.


#2

Hi @lumao,

seems like you didn’t build the dcsTest app with the same sources as on your device.

Which version do you have on your device? 16.10.3 ?

If so you need to checkout Legato 16.10.3 sources:

$ mkdir workspace
$ cd workspace
$ repo init -u git://github.com/legatoproject/manifest -m legato/releases/16.10.3.xml
$ repo sync

#3

hi CoRfr,
here are the info of versions:

root@swi-mdm9x15:~# legato version
16.04.0_63633d9200de787b7c2a6dca03d2cff3_modified
and the Legato Packages (by version):
16.10.1.wp85-wp75-native-i686-201702141553

And I built my app follow a wizard with Legato Project from local existing code.


#4

Hi @lumao,

In that case you will need to update your WP85 to 16.10.1, which is provided by release 13.1: https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/legato/wpfirmwarerelease13_1/


#5

hi CoRfr,

you are correct! All of the issue are solved when I update my WP85 to 16.10.1 :blush:

the explicit reasons Legato Package version did not compatible with my WP version.

Thank you.