App install doesn't work

Can i do it in windows?
And where can i get the xxx.cwe file?

yes, do it in windows.
after you extracting the exe, you will see the .spk or .cwe inside.

This are the files i see. Do i need to run the exe?

yes, you can run "“fdt2.exe WP77xx_Release12_BP4_GENERIC.spk”

I got exact the same as before.

what port did you see in device manager?
you might need to try other windows PC

afbeelding
These are the ports i see.

no idea, you might need to try other windows PC

Oke, i will try that. Thanks!

Or you can try other WP77 module and see if this is only happening to particular module.

With another module i get the same. Probably its my windows or something.

@r0795090

Can you also try fdt2.exe -f xxx.spk and check if it works.

When i try fdt2.exe -f xxx.spk this my FW updated. I think the last one was already installed. But when i try to build and run my program the same popup shows.

What is the Legato version on build Host and in the device? After updating the firmware can you confirm if legato is running before installing the application?

Can you share the binary of your application?

I get this when i execute “legato version” so i think that my legato isn’t working. But i don’t know how to fix it. this is on my host device.

And in my device it is:
afbeelding

@r0795090

Can you try to build the Legato version on the host similar to the version on the module and let us know if you still face the issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Pankaj Sant

Thats the thing. I don’t know which version legato is because when i try to run “legato version” i got UNKNOWN.

It isn’t even possible to start legato then i got the following error:

So i don’t know what i’ve done wrong.

I think you need to try another pc and download different firmware to see

@r0795090 ,

When you install the default firmware from the fdt2.exe tool you will get a working legato version. before installing your application/system try to check this version and verify if Legato is running in the device.

From the screenshot is seems you are running the legato start on the PC. From the link legato - Legato Docs legato is a target tool and needs to be run on the device and not on the host.