[WP7605][fopen] Condition "errno=30" by fopen

Question:
Could you tell me the condition that returned “errno=30” by fopen command?

Back Ground:
We faced the issue that WP7605 could not save user data inside WP7605 file system.
In my understanding, “errno=30” means “Read-only file system”.
However, we did not operate to save userdata to ROM area, so we’re not sure the reason why WP7605 returned “errno=30” by fopen command.

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce this issue in WP devkit, so we would like to know feasibility start for “errno=30”.

Best Regards,
— Hiroki

Where is the file located?
/tmp folder?
/home/root folder?

Did you try to create a file in console command in same folder?

Hi, jyijyi
This is under /tmp folder.

Did you try to create a file in console command in /tmp folder?

E.g. echo 123 > /tmp/123.txt

Do you find problem after power cycle?

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce this issue, we have only kernel log that was happened this issue in the field.

Do you find problem after power cycle?

Yes, 10+pcs was happened issue and reproduce rate is about 30% after power cycle.

Since we could not reproduce this issue in our side, we want feasibility study of “errno=30” by fopen command.

Did you try to create a file in console command in /tmp folder when you see fopen() error?

If you create file in /home/root folder which is userapp partition, does problem happen?

Hi, jyijyi

Could you tell me purpose to test by using following command?

In order to explain and negotiate to end-customer, we want to know it.
I guess you would like to confirm either module issue or operation issue.

just wanna get more clue, for example:

1. whether this is only happening in linux program but not in console command.
  2. whether this is only happening in /tmp (RAM) area but not in /home/root (userapp partition)

BTW, here the forum is just for idea sharing, have you reported this issue to official SWI support channel?

I created new SFDC#01209311 that I asked feasibility study to show “errno=30” by fopen command.