How to use yocto generated sdk

I tried to setup a container for trying to use the generated sdk
Here’s a snippet from the Dockerfile:
COPY poky-swi-ext-glibc-x86_64-meta-toolchain-swi-armv7a-neon-swi-mdm9x28-wp-toolchain-swi-3.1.15.sh /root/toolchain.sh

RUN chmod 0755 /root/toolchain.sh

RUN /root/toolchain.sh

build helper scripts in toolchain

WORKDIR /opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/armv7a-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/src/kernel

ENV PATH=“$PATH:/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi”

RUN ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-poky-linux-gnueabi- make scripts

then when I try to compile my app, the following error occures:
root@73c609be981a:~# arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -I/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/armv7a-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include -L/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/armv7a-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/lib -L/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/armv7a-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib helloworld.c -o testapp
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find Scrt1.o: No such file or directory
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find crti.o: No such file or directory
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find crtbeginS.o: No such file or directory
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find -lgcc
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find -lgcc
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

how can I use it?

Do you mean you want to compile your application in Windows?

No, im using linux x86_64 and created a same container which using ubuntu 18.04, and I want to compile a simple app to the target wp76xx using the generated sdk

not quite sure what you are doing…

Are you trying to use the toolchain to compile a c program?

I’ll clarify what I want to do! I compiled an SDK in a Yocto build environment for WP76xx R17. I want to build a simple ‘helloworld’ for the WP7607 R17 module using the SDK compiled with the Yocto framework from Linux_x86_64.

I ran the command you suggested, and it returned with this error:
$ /opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -Wall -Werror -fpic -lpthread -ldl helloworld.c -I/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/armv7a-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include -o helloworld

/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find Scrt1.o: No such file or directory
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find crti.o: No such file or directory
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find crtbeginS.o: No such file or directory
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find -lpthread
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find -ldl
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find -lgcc_s
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find -lc
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find -lgcc_s
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find crtendS.o: No such file or directory
/opt/swi/y31-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/libexec/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/9.3.0/real-ld: cannot find crtn.o: No such file or directory
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

does it work for R16?
I remember it is working fine for me on R16.