It consumes 15mA current in suspend mode. I’m not sure how much I can reduce it. I don’t think it’s related to my application. I have removed everything related to audio and checked, but still encountered the same error. I also think it’s related to the audio error topic I created earlier. (The audio file does not play after suspend mode. Audio pcm error) I don’t know how to resolve this audio codec error. I’m unsure whether this error is related to the driver or something else.
bcan
5
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug) | 5 | 7096 | October 26, 2017 | |
| Power Managment: Suspend on WP7606 | 14 | 1039 | October 14, 2021 | |
| Audio pcm error | 15 | 349 | December 1, 2023 | |
| Logging WP7702 strange error repeating | 11 | 395 | January 31, 2024 | |
| Difficulty getting wp7601 to full suspend or sleep mode | 2 | 953 | September 26, 2018 |