[WP7608][CrossCompile] Cross compile error for native C source

Back Ground:
I try to build native C source by using leaf cross compile.
So I faced the build error that “stdio.h is no file or directly” as the follows.

<Environment>
- Linux distribution; SWI9X07Y_02.28.03.05
- legato system: 19.02
- WP7605 with mangOH Green
- Host PC: Ubuntu 16.04 64bit

(lsh:wp7605stable) altima@altima-ThinkPad-X220:~/HelloFujidenki$ $WP76XX_TOOLCHAIN_DIR/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -o HelloFuji /home/altima/HelloFujidenki/HelloFuji.c /home/altima/HelloFujidenki/HelloFuji.c:1:10: fatal error: stdio.h: No such file or directory #include ^~~~~~~~~ compilation terminated.
<HelloFuji.c>
#include<stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
printf("Hello,World\n");
return 0;
}

I suspect that following forum is related this issue.
So if you know any updates, please let me know it.

Best Regards,

— Hiroki

Can you download the 64bit toolchain from FW R9?
https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airprime/software/wp76xx/wp76xx-firmware-release-9-components/#sthash.c1Pa64qx.dpbs

Install it to /opt/swi/y22-ext folder.
After that you can compile the application by

/opt/swi/y22-ext/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -o HelloFuji ./hello.c

Hi, jyijyi

Sorry for late reply, I tried to use toolchain from FW R13.3 as follows.
https://source.sierrawireless.com/resources/airprime/software/wp76xx/wp76xx-firmware-latest-release-components/#sthash.RWXHEE1A.dpbs

However, this issue could not be improved by using new tool-chain.
Please see the attached log as "20200128_console.log20200128_console.log (11.1 KB) ".

Do you mean the toolchain in fw r9 is working fine for you?
If so, we have same observation. As workaround now, please use old toolchain for your development.
Please open sales force ticket.

Hi, jyijyi

Do you mean the toolchain in fw r9 is working fine for you?
If so, we have same observation. As workaround now, please use old toolchain for your development.

We faced the compile error between Toolchain R13.3, Toolchain R9, and leaf v2.1 Toolchain.
Did you faced the same issue as our test?

And should I ask this topic in SFDC?

leaf v2.1 Toolchain

My apologies, our environment is that “swi-wp76_4.6.0”.

I don’t see problem for r9 toolchain.
Please try again.

Hi, jyijyi

For just in case, could you tell me your distribution of development PC?
We use Ubuntu16.04 64bit.

Ubuntu 14.04 or Ubuntu16 64 bits

Just found that for other toolchain such as R16 toolchain, you need to specify the -I include path:

owner@CNHKG-EX-001367:~/Yocto/sample_c_application/hello$ /opt/swi/SWI9X07Y_02.37.07.00/sysroots/x86_64-pokysdk-linux/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc -c -Wall -Werror -fpic -lpthread -ldl hello.c -I/opt/swi/SWI9X07Y_02.37.07.00/sysroots/armv7a-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include -o hello.o