Which Legato Services shouldn't be used together in the same app?

According to the Legato documentation concerning the Services (Platform Services - Legato Docs)
some Services shouldn’t be used together in the same app (e.g, if you use a multi-app safe service like Data Connection, you can’t also use the Modem Data Control Service).

Can I find a table or list with Services that can’t be combined?

In an application we can use all/any services mentioned in the (Platform Services - Legato Docs).
But when using more than or equal to two apps, services which are multi-app safe can be used in all the apps but not other services(such as Modem services, Positioning services which are not multi-app safe).

Multi-app safe: This means that the API’s can be used by several Apps concurrently, and arbitration is fully managed among the Apps so multiple Apps can share the same resources.

Hi annaertd,
Some Services like Data Connection and Modem Data Control Service shouldn’t be used together in the same app as the Data Connection service internally uses Modem Data Control Service. Below is the few combinations as per my knowledge shouldn’t be used together in the same application.

Data Connection Service & Modem Data Control Service
Data Connection Service & Modem Radio Control Service
Data Connection Service & SIM Service
Data Connection Service & Cellular Network Service
Cellular Network Service & Modem Radio Control Service
Cellular Network Service & SIM Service
Cellular Network Service & Secure Storage Service
Voice Call Service & Modem Call Control Service
Voice Call Service & Audio Service

I will update if i come across any other.

Regards,
Muralidhara N.