How to get started with Legato on Raspberry Pi3

I am a newbie. I would like to know what are the steps to get a quick startup with Legato AF running in my Raspberry Pi 3. I want to experiments some of the features that Legato is promoting such as IPC scheduling and kernel modules’ support. Can you please let me know if there is a support for RP3? and if so, can you please let me know what are the steps to follow. I have been looking at the docs and there is an option with make “make raspi”, but I could not get it to make in my host ubuntu machine. Is there a trick to it? Or maybe I am going in a wrong direction. Any kind of help with this is appreciated?

Thanks

hI @mbiuki,

at this a make raspi target in Legato, but at this point it is very experimental.

The support for this platform was made last year as a proof-of-concept, but there wasn’t really any maintenance on it, so at this point it is very unlikely to work.

I provided some basic documentation for a virtual target that we have developed @ legato-virt/README.md at master · CoRfr/legato-virt · GitHub

This is unofficial documentation but it should still provide you with enough to experiment with Legato.

Thanks